Overview of Hostel
Conveniently located near the center of District 1, Saigon Home Hostel offers bunk beds with air conditioning, comfy pillows & blankets, safe locker, free breakfast.
All the top attractions are nearby our hostel. Just 10 minutes walk to Ben Thanh Market, Museum of Fine Arts, local market, Russian
Address: 142/14 Vo Van Street, Nguyen Thai Bin Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
For easiest way, you can find An Nhien Coffee at 142 Vo Van Kiet Street. Our hostel is located in an alley next to the coffee shop.
1. If arriving by the Open bus or from Cambodia, it take around 15 minutes walk from the bus stop on Pham Ngu Lao Street to our hostel on Vo Van Kiet Street.
2. From the airport, you can take the bus number 109 going straight to Ben Thanh Market, walk through the traffic roundabout opposite the market, keep going on Pho Duc Chinh Street and you will see Vo Van Kiet Street.
3. From the Mekong Bus Station (Ben xe Mien Tay): take the bus number 2 to The Park 23/9 (Cong vien 23/9), the bus time: 05:00 - 19:00. Taxi costs around VND160,000. Total traveling time to our hostel is around 50 minutes.
4. From the train station come here by taxi around 30 minutes (VND70,000/car 4 seats).
Just 10 minutes walk to Ben Thanh Market, Museum of Fine Arts, local market, Russian market, backpacker street, ... and 30 minutes walk to Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum, the Notre-Dam Cathedral, ...
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival. 2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00. 3. Check out before 11:30. 4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card. 5. Taxes: included. 6. Breakfast: included. 7. No curfew. 8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided. 9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. 10. We have bathroom, luggage store and chill out room available during you are waiting check in. 11. We provide lockers in dorms. 12. There is no capacity for extra beds in room.